Introductions

This is a record for the Revolu. 8 postings in one month is quite an accomplishment for yours truly. Maybe its more spare time? Mmmmmm? No.

I did realize that I have not formally introduced my family on the "official Revolu blog - fo real." I'll do that now and start with the one and only.

Nallers of course. She's ferocious and can escape from just about anywhere. She also does not like to conceal her bottom canines. Nali has repeatedly escaped from the elaborate fence I constructed for her and her big sis. She barks at strangers, but never bites. She weighs 35 pounds and listens infrequently.

Of course...

This is me at night. My education of architecture during the day is complemented with my education of music at night. I'm constantly trying to get into something. Here in this p I'm staring into this frightful machine trying to loop some tunes. On the other side, I take architecture home with me as well.A side project here in Asheville helps to fill in any gaps.

The Hungry Hippo...

Life would not be the same without this wee little creature. Tahoe comes in at a mere 85 pounds. She ate three chicken breasts the other day while my wife was gone. Where was the chicken?...in the back corner of our massive sink. She ate the plastic zip lock as well.

Last but not least...

My beloved comes in at a barely noticeable...sorry I will not trudge those waters. This is Jess hanging herself. She wanted to make sure that I would get this commentary correct. And she rarely poses for evening weekday pictures, but made an exception for me here to portray her overwhelming stress in preparation for her Friday graduate exams (there is a technical name for them, but we'll leave it there). She critiques my writings every time I post them, and frequently finds dozens upon dozens of grammatical errors.

She's the most beautiful woman in the world. She is also a valedictorian.

That is the Revolu family. Taking the REVOLUtion to the next level.

-Rev

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Damn it, Brent...no one cares anymore that my leitmotif is being valedictorian of saunky West Davidson H.S. You might as well pull out my Fair Queen sash while you're at it! i like how my neuse is illuminated...sort of like my mind...

Patrick said...

LEITMOTIF?!?!

let it be known...that i...john patrick....love each and every member of of the Revolu family...

TUMBLR FEED