St. Louis

Hello fans, from the road.

We hit St. Louis today from Asheville, NC. However, I forgot my camera cord and photos will have to wait until next Sunday to be uploaded.

Today's drive was fairly easy despite a 45 minute delay with construction in Kentucky. Other than that, it was smooth sailing and the road has been kind to us. The scenery in Tennessee and Kentucky was quite nice. We are pulling a UHaul trailor with Kate's Pathfinder, so small inclines can become troublesome for the ole Nissan.

We head through the entire state of Missouri and the infamously flat Kansas. Our final destination tomorrow will be Denver, CO, where we'll meet up with an old friend from Asheville before heading onto Idaho for some camping.

I'll update when I can and where wireless is available. I just lucked out here in St. Louy.

See you kids from the road.

Revolu

4 comments:

thos said...

ya know... that's not really the road...

Patrick said...

Here I am again in this mean old town
And youre so far away from me
And where are you when the sun goes down
Youre so far away from me

So far away from me
So far I just cant see
So far away from me
Youre so far away from me

Im tired of being in love and being all alone
When youre so far away from me
Im tired of making out on the telephone
And youre so far away from me

So far away from me
So far I just cant see
So far away from me
Youre so far away from me

I get so tired when I have to explain
When youre so far away from me
See you been in the sun and Ive been in the rain
And youre so far away from me

So far away from me
So far I just cant see
So far away from me
Youre so far away from me

Kate said...

Pat is such a weirdo...Brent, how does that not freak you out?!

BFrancese said...

"Im tired of being in love and being all alone
When youre so far away from me
Im tired of making out on the telephone
And youre so far away from me"

So glorious!

Wait? What?

TUMBLR FEED