Speed

They say it kills.

Last week was a marathon week. Playing music for a good bit of the time, but also working like crazy. We have deadline drawings pressing this week at the office. And I took on a side addition project for a friend that is eating up the calories. We had two shows last week, which had great response. By the second show, my body was beat from the late nights. I finally got a glorious night of sleep Sunday night. I slept hard all the way through. Some of the lag may be due to caffeine. I may be addicted.

I hope to have some pics soon. I haven't even uploaded the Pumpkins show, fourth of July and some misc. pics from around the state. May find some breathing room this week, maybe not. It's looking crazy.

R

UPDATE: The RI Part III is on its way.

No comments:

TUMBLR FEED