Glory Hallelujah Amen

It's Valentines day. Jess gave me a scarf to keep me nice and warm on the way to work this morning. It was a well timed gift because for some forsaken reason; the weather turned cold last last night and this morning was frigid. I do like the winter though - much more than I used to.

To add to the excitement, these gentlemen had a little pre-sale to their upcoming US tour:



I woke up at 5 in the morning thinking the tickets were going on sale at that ridiculous time (incorrectly tipped by BHeth218). I was wrong and barely made it back to sleep before I had to go back into the fray this morning. I somehow hit the refresh button at the right time, because the glorious powers at be opened the gates and allowed me two tickets to the Radiohead show at Verizon Ampitheater in Charlotte on May 9th. Some of my commrades were not as lucky. I weep for them on this morning, but not too long, because my joy outweighs my sadness at this present moment.

-R

No comments:

TUMBLR FEED