Gone through a striped rug and a bouncy ball...

I don't know. There's a certain mystery behind sitting behind a drum kit. Only a few people really know what it's like to sit behind the skins and play them the right way. I won't be one of those people that actually claim to play them "the right way," but I will claim to playing them. Then comes along this Rock Band virtual game where everyone is a rock star. Check it out:



I don't know these people (really). I google "rock band" in hopes to finding some dumbstruck Americans playing this game. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand here you go. There's nothing more "rocking" than this picture. Check the guy on the left. He's heavy into a 4/4 foot stomping head banger. "Thumbs up bro!" Not to mention he's sitting on one of those huge bouncy balls. No need to work the abs bro; you're playing ROCK BAND! And I don't even know what to say about the young lady setting the strings on fire to the right. She's so tickled with the riff she just jammed out that she can't contain herself. She's bursting forth with happiness after her musical creativity.

My friend BHeth218 pulled a muscle in his arm due to his "jam session." People are killing themselves for the music. What is going on?! Can you imagine if people actually played real instruments? What would we do with ourselves? Or better yet, what would we do to ourselves?

Rock on America.

-R

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am such a great drummer. You should see me on the hard level. Can I join SilveRRR?

TUMBLR FEED