The Spin Cycle

Currently on my spin cycle:

1. The Secret Machines - No Here is Nowhere - the quote below is from the 3rd track off this debut album. It's better than the most recent one. I'm not sure why yet, but it contains a diversity of epic proportions.
2. Death Cab for Cutie - Narrow Stairs - its new so I'm listening to it. A few really good songs. And a few not so great ones.
3. Radiohead - Hail to the Thief - cos Radiohead never gets old.
4. Ryan Adams - Love is Hell Part I + II - absolutely love this album. It's dark, its bright, it has glorious pieces in the middle.
5. MuteMath - Flesh + Bones (MuteMath Live) - i have this DVD and enjoyed it. I enjoyed their first record. I enjoyed their show @ the Orange Peel here in Asheville last year. But this album sounds so over-processed (if that is a word) that I was sorely disappointed.

What's on your spin cycle?

-r

1 comment:

thos said...

1. band of horses - cease to begin
2. rogue wave - asleep at heaven's gate
3. caribou - andorra

TUMBLR FEED