The Brack_Et

If you haven't figured it out already, I'm a huge Radiohead fan. Their newest album is pure brilliance and might be the most influential album of this new century for me.

Anyways, if you have nothing to do, and you like radiohead, head over here:

The Radiohead Tourney

You can rank your top 10 Radiohead songs, submit them and they'll be used in a tourney (where the best songs battle it out for the best song...hmmmmm) in September. I realized halfway through this monumentous task that I could sit there all day and debate this. So I quickly filled it out. I think I had Reckoner number one and Paranoid Android number two with How to Disapper Completely (such a gorgeous song) at number three. But as I read that, I just want to throw it out the window and start over again.

-r

No comments:

TUMBLR FEED