Perk (or not so)

One of the cool things about this computer desk job is the free breakfast on Fridays (or so I thought). I just got done eating a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit, only to be informed by my mate Trevor (sitting next to me in this dark cubicle) that it contains 50% of your daily sodium intake (in just the biscuit!) and almost 15 grams of fat. It also contains 3 grams of trans fat. He compared it to a Krispy Kreme donut (which I'm fond of as well) and after some brief comparisons it appears that eating 2 (not 1) glazed Krispy Kreme donuts is better for you than 1 (not 2) Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit.

Who the flip knew? I didn't. As far as fast food goes, I love Chick-fil-a. Though the last time Jess and I ate there we left with stomach aches and said we'd give the chicken chain a break.

-r

No comments:

TUMBLR FEED