New Music Monday

The Silver player has been added to the blog as you can clearly see on the right sidebar. I'll keep it updated with one track per week. The new tune currently up is Spin Cycle 1.0 and it is also up at our website and our myspace page.
 
The digital release for the EP +/- is set for the Friday. I'm currently trying to get the massive WAV files uploaded onto the server so this can happen. I'll post a link later.  Also....


My boys, Kings of Leon, are playing at the Koka Booth Ampitheatre in Cary in April.  This is most glorious news because I believe their album, Only By the Night is one of the greatest albums released in the last six months.  Death Cab, Coldplay and the Decemberists are all coming to the Carolinas in the next few months.  I think we'll only be able to afford one of these (unless the gods rain down showers of abundant wealth upon me).

-r

No comments:

TUMBLR FEED