Highlights of my weekend?

1. Hearing that Kate sat on a slug.
2. Almost passing out after the Silver show Friday. No AC + 1 PM showtime = exhausted!

3. Seeing Jess's sister dance.  Fo real yall, I had to attend a ballet recital Saturday night + I made it through the whole thing.  Thanks to Jess's sister being in almost the entire dance helped.  She's onto a Memphis School of Art or something like that.
4.  Feeling it get cool again on Sunday afternoon.

________

In other notes  - - - - - >

I look like a "hipster" right now I think.  Apparently these are a hipsters.  I got out of bed, didn't shower, put on a hoody (check), chucks (check), pants that I only fit into (check) and a fedora (check).  I have more than one Republican friend though so  I think that crosses me off the "official Hipster" list.  From Urban Dictionary:

Claims to be in a band. Rehearsals consist of choosing outfits for next show and drinking PBR. Always on the list. Majors or majored in art, writing, or queer studies. Name-drops. May go by "Penny Lane," "Eleanor Rigby," "Revolu," etc. when drunk. On PBR. 

Ok.  I added emphasis.   I'm not a hipster cos I'm not as cool as my brother.  Dang it yall.

-r




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://whatthecrap.wordpress.com/2009/04/17/hipster-olympics/

Revolu said...

awesome link - guess i admitted my possible "hipster"-ness so that rules me out immediately

TUMBLR FEED