Large Quotes from People Who Don't Read Good (wait sorry...well)

Maybe my blog will now be about defacing Kayne West.  My English teaching wife will love this one:



Cos I know the one guy I want to talk about writing books or actually writing them is Kayne West.  Here's your Wednesday Quotation:

"Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph.

"I am a proud non-reader of books. I like to get information from doing stuff like actually talking to people and living real life."

-Kayne West

4 comments:

robin said...

what a dumb ass.

Juicy said...

Well, I am a reader and I'd say that I agree: I'd never want a book's autograph either. Well put, Kanye. Thanks for inspiring America's youth.

Brian said...

what? If a book could give me an autograph I would frame that junk fo sho! Although I bet it would be less of a signature and more like times new roman.

Revolu said...

Frame it and put on that wood paneling son! I'd like an old school autograph with Courier New.

TUMBLR FEED