Thinking // Nothing to Post

I need something to post, but have nothing.  Gotta stop saying that.  Heading to a conference in a bit that I am late for. I have my drums in the trunk of the car. I should probably remove them because I'll be parking in a parking deck. If you remember, I lost about 3,000 dollars worth of stuff back in November because I left some equipment in my car in a parking deck. Can't make that mistake again.

Twitter is taking up too much of my time. It's not that I tweet a ton (comparably in a nation wide sense - trying to save myself here) its that I just have this nagging sense to get on it + I absolutely hate that feeling. It's a feeling of dependency. Usually when I get that feeling I completely rebel against it. I'll just try to be a little more cautious. I should probably read something else with that time.

On that note, I have been reading Whitman (cos I can't get through that monumental Ayn Rand idealistic novel Atlas Shrugged). He's good. Really good. You should read some of him:

Afoot and light-hearted, I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me, leading wherever I
             choose.


-r


No comments:

TUMBLR FEED