Wolves

No not my alma mater, but the kinds that go on t-shirts. Like patriotic kinds. Check this post yall:



I thought wolves were out + eagles + elk + unicorns were in, but who knew. Hipsters must be eating this stuff up. (I'm not one, I mean yea, no, I'm confused).

I completely contradicted my last post and posted on something completely pointless + mindless. But it's good to reminisce.

Ever have a wolf t-shirt?

Actually don't answer that. Ever have any article of clothing with any kind of animal on it? Yea?Please let me know.

-r


5 comments:

robin said...

wait. did wolf tshirts EVER go out of style?

Revolu said...

good point. dangit!

Chris said...

i had a pretty bitchin wolf sweater when i was a kid, my grandma got it for me. it disappeared and i can't pinpoint when (or who, for that matter).

Ashley said...

I'm pretty sure I didn't have any wolf t-shirts, but I did have a UNC t-shirt with the Tasmanian Devil on it. Does that count as an animal?

Revolu said...

chris? a wolf sweater? really? and you don't know where it is? that could be a real gem. i don't ever think i've seen a sweater version!

TUMBLR FEED