In the bushes

I was getting back from a run today and I noticed some really, really tall dude walking his dog. I didn't have my contacts in. It was early, and he was standing right in front of my house so I was a little confused. As I got closer he looked like Kareem Abdul Jabbar or something (cat was tall). He quickly mentioned continuing on his walk:


"Someone left a pair Air Jordans man."
"Whaaaa?"
"Yea man. Right there in dem bushes."
"Really?"
"Yea man. People are crazy these days."

And he walked off. Here's proof. Size 10.5. Better get here before the kids come round after school and snatch them up.




















-r

2 comments:

Dana Enzor said...

Maybe they're murder evidence and the killer threw them in your bushes!

creepy

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

TUMBLR FEED