The Unemployed Round Up

It's been almost a year since I lost my job. I can't really believe it. When I think about it, I feel really blessed. Jess + I were able to buy a house in that situation, which is fairly rare for most. In all I've applied for over 70 jobs in that time period. I've actually probably "heard back" from 10 or so of those. Responses like, "Wow. Really bad time to be looking for a job."


Yea. Thanks Sherlock.

But Silver recorded a record which we are really proud about. We played some great shows this past year, and we are about to go into the studio again. I can't complain. Though not easy, the last year has brought a good bit opportunity in a new city. The whole applying for jobs things is so depressing though. Listening to Radiohead doesn't help that mood much, but it does help with creativity.

If you are thinking about becoming an architect...

Don't.

It's not worth it.

-r

No comments:

TUMBLR FEED