Radioz

I put my Pandora widget on the sidebar. I'm inclined to take it off because of the ridiculous AT+T logo (see "AT+T" looks better than what's on that widget). But perhaps this will reduce my posts on musical "lists."


Now a musical "list" is always in the sidebar. I must say for the record of this glorious blog which has been in existence for like...I don't know...like...4 years, that the M83 Station on Pandora is money! I get so much done when it's playing (like working on the Clean Living stuff. See below.). The Radiohead Station...eh?...not so much (disappointed face).

But I'm in Helios for half the day, but coffee makes up for the lack of electronic productivity music. So I ask you (loyal reader of this blog):

What tunes do you listen to in hopes of being the most productive?

Help feed the fire.

-r

No comments:

TUMBLR FEED